Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wow - I'm not a very good blogger!

I started this blog with the best of intentions and I never really followed through on it.  I have A LOT of stitchy updates for you.

I finished Christmas Flourishes.... She is stunning. I love her so much.  She is stitched on 28 count Zweigart Mystery Blue Linen. This took me 3 full months. It is the biggest project I have ever worked on. The beading is stunning and I will share more pictures in a seperate post.

After her, I started and finished Mirabilia's  Scent of Old Roses. This project took 5 weeks. She is stitched on 32 count Dragon Forest by Crafty Kitten. (my favorite fabric company). This one is dripping with beads and is stunning if I do say so myself! 
But that isn't all! After SOOR (who I dubbed Suri)...









I started GG - or Gorja Grace - which is Mirabilia's Golden Girl Apples.  This project is stitched on 28 ct brittany lugana. I dyed it myself. This project is so bright and sunny and saucy! I loved stitching her - I wished there was more beads on it - if you are considering stitching might I suggest you change the little red apples in the orchard trees to beads? This project took me 5 weeks to complete as well.

So what am I up to these days? I am working on our round robin (which I will make a seperate post about) and I started Mirabilia's Mediterreanean Mermaid - this one is stiched on 32 ct Daybreak by Crafty Kitten.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all, so gorgeous! Christmas Flourishes is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete